Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

FEMA Update

If you have any residents who have been denied FEMA or insurance reimbursement for flood damages or have damages that weren’t covered. There is still the USDA Rural assistance 504 program. 

To contact them call 603-223-6035 or email at 

The information on the program can be found here –Single Family Housing Repair Loans & Grants in Vermont and New Hampshire | Rural Development (

The grant and loan requirements have been adjusted from what is reported on the website so definitely contact them to have a discussion. 

Households can also get prequalified.

Please share this information with anyone that would find it useful.

Good luck and have a great day

Keith Cubbon

Transportation & Emergency Management Planner 

Central Vermont Regional Planning Commission

29 Main Street, Suite 4

Montpelier, VT  05602